uTax is sharing a registration reminder that we will be presenting our In-Depth Program Features live webinar next Wednesday, October 12. Don’t miss out – register TODAY!
To Register Next Week’s Webinar:
- In-Depth Program Features (English) – Wed, Oct 12 at 9:00 AM PT: Register Here
We only have 5 dates left in our 1040 Walk-Through and In-Depth Program Features desktop software live webinar series. Upon popular request, some of these upcoming webinar dates will take place on Saturday(s).
- 1040 Walk-Through (English) – Saturday, Dec 3 at 10:00 AM PT: Register Here
- In-Depth Program Features (English) – Wed, Dec 7 at 12:00 Noon PT: Register Here
- 1040 Walk-Through (Spanish) – Saturday, Dec 10 at 10:00 AM PT: Register Here
- In-Depth Program Features (Spanish) – Wed, Dec 21 at 9:00 AM PT: Register Here
- 1040 Walk-Through (English) – Saturday, Jan 7 at 10:00 AM PT: Register Here
About the Webinars:
- Whether you are new to the uTax family and wanting to familiarize yourself with the software program, or an existing uTax partner who is simply looking for a refresher, an opportunity to provide training to new employees, or learn about more advanced features and functionality in the software program, these 90-minute webinars are the perfect courses! The webinars are available in English and Spanish and time is provided for Q&A.
- This course will cover the common features used in the process of tax return preparation within our desktop program, focused on the fundamental knowledge to aid in software navigation. Expect a complete walk through of preparing an individual tax return that will include adding a State Package, the Wage and Tax Statement, Common Credits (EITC & CTC), Profit or Loss of Business Income, Basic Depreciation, the Sale of a Main Home and verifying for return completion.
In-Depth Program Features
- This webinar is for partners looking for in-depth coverage of program features and configuration options within our desktop program. Along with extensive coverage of setup configuration, we will also go into a comprehensive demonstration of business activity assets, including mileage, depreciation, actual expenses and importing Schedule K-1. Qualified Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayments (Form 8915-F) and additional features pertaining to sale of investment property, sale of stock, reports, printing, signatures, and return backup / restore will also be covered. Take advantage of this in-depth software review to expand your understanding of the features and utilities available to assist in your tax practice and office management. Note: We recommend that new partners attend the 1040 Walk Through webinar prior to attending In-Depth Program Features.
Check Back – More Webinar Topics to Come!
In addition to our 1040 Walk-Through and In-Depth Program Features series, we look forward to announcing additional live webinar topics beginning later this fall that include:
- Mobile App & WebTaxApp Walk-Through
- Business Software Walk-Through
- Affiliate Partner Program Overview – Value-Add for Clients and Extra Revenue Opportunities for You!
- TY2022 Tax Law Update
- What’s New in the 2023 Desktop Software for TY2022
- Allocation and Depreciation of Assets
- And more….
uTax Webinar Schedule:
To view the complete schedule and register for any of our 2022 1040 Walk-Through and In-Depth Program Features webinars, you can go direct to our uTax website > Webinar Page (utaxsoftware.com/webinars) OR access our website page from the uTax Resource Center > Webinars page and select Click Here.
Most partners can access the uTax Resource Center directly from the software program > Work in Progress (WIP) screen > Web Site Tab or you can simply bookmark https://resourcecenter.utaxsoftware.com/ on your desktop.
If you have any questions regarding our 2022 live webinar series, please contact our Partner Support Team at 206-209-2653 or your Account Manager at 844-440-8829. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Your uTax Team