To our Valued Partners,
There’s still time to register for our upcoming Add Protection Plus to Your Business & Benefit Both You and Your Clients live webinar presentation! Learn more about this valued added service for your clients and an extra revenue opportunity for you!
Don’t miss this presentation – register TODAY!
Add Protection Plus to Your Business & Benefit Both You and Your Clients:
- In this webinar, you’ll learn about one of the best and most comprehensive audit assistance programs in the industry, offered by our long-time Affiliate Program Partner – Protection Plus. Last year alone, along with audit and inquiry letters from States, the IRS sent out over 200 million letters to taxpayers. By offering this value-added product to your clients, not only will you have an opportunity to earn extra revenue (up to $55 each return), you’ll also be relieved from the time-consuming task of researching and responding to this correspondence. Protection Plus ensures that taxpayers and tax professionals have year-round access to experienced professionals to not only assist with audit or inquiry letters, but also enable you to guarantee your work and reimburse the taxpayer in the event of a legitimate preparer error. Other valuable services offered by Protection Plus include assisting taxpayers with Denied Credits, Schedules, Tax Debt Relief and Legal Services. Add an entire Audit Defense Department to your practice!
Upcoming Live Webinars!
Here’s a reminder of our other remaining live webinar presentations, including our last (3) 1040 Walk-Through and (3) In-Depth Program Features webinars offered in English and Spanish. Don’t forget…at all of our live webinars, you’ll have an opportunity for Q&A. Space is limited so be sure to register soon!
What’s New in the 2022 Desktop Software
In this webinar, we will highlight and provide an overview of new features and functionality included in our 2022 Desktop Software. Some of these enhancements include: Enhanced security with 2-Factor Authentication; Expansions to the Interview Mode state section; Redesign of the Taxpayer Invoice; Enhanced the software Database Setup; Greater fee visibility and details added for review in the Transmit Queue window; Expanded error and informational pop-up messages; Added new search and display fields to Extended Reports; and an overview of New and Updated 1040 Federal & Business Forms and Worksheets.
Federal Tax Law Update for TY2021:
Our most popular and important webinar topic presented each season by Eva Rosenberg, EA (aka TaxMama), this webinar will cover the most important need to know tax law updates for TY2021. With an opportunity to ask questions, both experienced and new preparers will find this webinar informative.
Allocation and Depreciation of Assets:
In this webinar, we will talk about the basics of depreciation. This step-by-step webinar will provide a basic understanding of both depreciation and assets and show how easy it is to correlate depreciable assets to a specific schedule. We will also cover the unique differences between allocating vehicle depreciation and mileage – and how uTax simplifies this task.
1040 Walk-Through and In-Depth Program Features Series:
About the 1040 Webinars:
Whether you are new to the uTax family and wanting to familiarize yourself with the software program, or an existing uTax partner who is simply looking for a refresher, an opportunity to provide training to new employees, or learn about more advanced features and functionality in the software program, these 90-minute webinars are the perfect courses! The webinars are available in English and Spanish and time is provided for Q&A.
- (English) – Wednesday, December 15 at 9:00 AM PT: Register Here
- (Spanish) – Tuesday, January 4 at 12:00 Noon PM PT: Register Here
- (English) – Wednesday, January 5 at 12:00 Noon PM PT: Register Here
In-Depth Program Features:
- (English) – Wednesday, December 8 at 12:00 Noon PM PT: Register Here
- (Spanish) – Thursday, January 6 at 12:00 Noon PM PT: Register Here
- (English) – Friday, January 7 at 12:00 Noon PM PT: Register Here
Note: We recommend that our new uTax partners (or new preparers) attend the 1040 Walk-Through webinar prior to attending In-Depth Program Features.
uTax Resource Center – Register and Access Webinar Archive (Recorded Versions)
You can also register for any of our remaining 2021 / 2022 live webinars plus view recorded versions of previously held live webinars by simply going to our Resource Center > Webinars page. Most partners can access the Resource Center directly from the software program > Work in Progress Screen > Website Tab > Resource Center, or you can simply bookmark https://resourcecenter.utaxsoftware.com/ on your desktop.
If you have any questions regarding our webinars, please contact your Account Manager at 844-440-8829. We hope to see you online and look forward to working with you in preparation for and during the upcoming tax season!
The uTax Team