We are pleased to announce 2 new live webinar presentations that have been added to our December 2022 schedule. Space is limited so be sure to REGISTER TODAY!
Federal Tax Law Update for TY2022 – Weds, Dec 14 at 9:00 – 11:30 AM PT: Register Here
- Our most popular and important webinar topic presented each season by Eva Rosenberg, EA (aka TaxMama®), this webinar will cover the most important need to know tax law updates for TY2022. With an opportunity to ask questions, both experienced and new preparers will find this webinar informative.
Affiliate Partner Program Overview – Thursday, Dec 15 at 10:00 AM PT: Register Here
- In this live 30-minute webinar, you’ll learn how uTax is more than just tax software! We’ll provide an overview of our excellent value-added products for your clients and extra revenue opportunities for you, available through our Affiliate Partner programs listed below. You won’t want to miss this presentation!
Integrated Additional Revenue Generating Offerings:
• Protection Plus
• Forever Good Credit
1040 Walk-Through and In-Depth Program Features Series:
Only 5 dates remain! With the 2023 tax season fast approaching, we are nearing the end of our live 1040 Walk-Through & In-Depth Program Features webinar series for our desktop program (offered in English and Spanish). Upon popular request and for your added convenience, some of these upcoming webinar dates will take place on Saturday!
Don’t miss out on this excellent training and/or refresher opportunity. Space is limited so be sure to register TODAY!
To Register for This Week’s Webinar:
- 1040 Walk-Through (English) – Saturday, Dec 3 at 10:00 AM PT: Register Here
Upcoming Webinar Dates:
- In-Depth Program Features (English) – Wed, Dec 7 at 12:00 Noon PT: Register Here
- 1040 Walk-Through (Spanish) – Saturday, Dec 10 at 10:00 AM PT: Register Here
- In-Depth Program Features (Spanish) – Wed, Dec 21 at 9:00 AM PT: Register Here
- 1040 Walk-Through (English) – Saturday, Jan 7 at 10:00 AM PT: Register Here
Note: We recommend that new partners attend the 1040 Walk Through webinar prior to attending In-Depth Program Features.
About the Webinars:
- Whether you are new to the uTax family and wanting to familiarize yourself with the software program, or an existing uTax partner who is simply looking for a refresher, an opportunity to provide training to new employees, or learn about more advanced features and functionality in the software program, these 90-minute webinars are the perfect courses! The webinars are available in English and Spanish and time is provided for Q&A.
- This course will cover the common features used in the process of tax return preparation within our desktop program, focused on the fundamental knowledge to aid in software navigation. Expect a complete walk through of preparing an individual tax return that will include adding a State Package, the Wage and Tax Statement, Common Credits (EITC & CTC), Profit or Loss of Business Income, Basic Depreciation, the Sale of a Main Home and verifying for return completion.
In-Depth Program Features
- This webinar is for partners looking for in-depth coverage of program features and configuration options within our desktop program. Along with extensive coverage of setup configuration, we will also go into a comprehensive demonstration of business activity assets, including mileage, depreciation, actual expenses and importing Schedule K-1. Qualified Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayments (Form 8915-F) and additional features pertaining to sale of investment property, sale of stock, reports, printing, signatures, and return backup / restore will also be covered. Take advantage of this in-depth software review to expand your understanding of the features and utilities available to assist in your tax practice and office management. Note: We recommend that new partners attend the 1040 Walk Through webinar prior to attending In-Depth Program Features.
If you have any questions regarding our 2022 live webinar series, please contact our Partner Support Team at 206-209-2653 or your Account Manager at 844-440-8829. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your uTax Team